A little Some Thing

My photo
United States
I'm a Stay at mom that has a habit of randomly make homes and such for sim's 3. I decide to have a spot to share them with others. Ya I know there other place out there but I go to many forums and site and could not pick which one to post my stuff only. This way I can Share ever where. Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Rainbow Ledge

Well been Bizy with the family but I did Finely get my home done. I hope you enjoy.


Rainbow Ledge


A lovely spacious home with 3 bed rooms and 3 baths/w. optional laundry area.
   Fits 5 or 6 sim's with 1 double, 3 single and a crib.
   Walk in entryway with Garden/flower sitting room,
Living room and kitchen flows openly with a study room off to the side.

Third floor attic free for any activity’s.
Outside there is a horse stall, small garden. 
Above the Barn is a workshop. 

Made for Sim Ju Baba
Lot #104 Size 24x36
Made by Wendylady









Well I know its a long list a images tell I figer a way to share with out making them even smaller , it will do. I. am looking in to See about a slide show let me know what you think out that idea as a reader.

Thank, Wendylady


No comments:

Post a Comment