A little Some Thing

My photo
United States
I'm a Stay at mom that has a habit of randomly make homes and such for sim's 3. I decide to have a spot to share them with others. Ya I know there other place out there but I go to many forums and site and could not pick which one to post my stuff only. This way I can Share ever where. Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Grove of delight

Come enter injoy , look and see if you can find us.  Delightful fairly from all over come here to play and meet. You might even find other things other then fairies laying about. 

This Little Park is made for The new supernatural xp that come out.  I have All XP & SP, but did try to keep it to base or SN. Things will just be replace if you do not have other content
There is No CC Used
 Placed on a 3x3 lot In  the Community Project : Sim Ju Baba it is lot# 131

Grove of delight was how ever made with the world sunlight tides in mind. At TS3 Creators' Consortium II
They are building there own world and I have decide to submit my Fairy Hideout.





                                                                 DOWNLOAD





1 comment: