A little Some Thing

My photo
United States
I'm a Stay at mom that has a habit of randomly make homes and such for sim's 3. I decide to have a spot to share them with others. Ya I know there other place out there but I go to many forums and site and could not pick which one to post my stuff only. This way I can Share ever where. Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Welcome to my next Build for "SimJu Baba"


Race & track Country Club


This Club is a horse ranch and home of the famous race arena in all simville. With a full Track out side for practice or to have a Private Race available. Then add a full jumping course. Small audience's can enjoy the bar up on the grounds. Below a full cafe along with a store for buying any of products for your pet. Even feel free to rent for weeding or party’s, Plenty of room. Bathroom with cribs for the little one.

On a 50x50 lot 
#102
Over at TS3 Creators' Consortium II I am known as Wendylady.
Need Base, Pets.  I do have all xp/sp and this was based on sunlight tides thou I tyred not to use anything but base and pets. 

So here here you go enjoy.
   I did some Move objects on the building so if the center does not show in your game just
turn on the cheat "moveobjects on" and line it up the bushes to the poles.
Top Viw

 Next to the store is a small area with some plants for your sims to harvest to feed their horses.
This room Would would work well if you want to add tings to it to host a party or a wedding for you country Sim's . IF you have LN you can change the bar.

Sims can eat to fill hunger so you can stay on lot longer. 


DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

  1. So Cool!
    I didn't know you could share things through drop box! that's cool too!

    ReplyDelete