A little Some Thing

My photo
United States
I'm a Stay at mom that has a habit of randomly make homes and such for sim's 3. I decide to have a spot to share them with others. Ya I know there other place out there but I go to many forums and site and could not pick which one to post my stuff only. This way I can Share ever where. Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Concords



Frank and Shana hope to start a new life here after being run out of there home town when shana found she could make apple out of thin air. The both love The earth and try to keep it clean. While moving here Shana learned she can find a way to heal others with her gift, Frank has decide that he just want to project about anything he can, like a proper man should. There hoping to meet and join in the fun with others. Shana tries to make ever thing look just right, but Broods.  




Franks Is an Renaissance Man wishing to Max 3 sills, Traits:
Workaholic, Vegetarian, Eco friendly, Proper, Mooch.



Shana is a which that whats to be a Mystic healer her traits are:
Social Butterfly,Brooding,perfectionist, Eco friendly





No comments:

Post a Comment