A little Some Thing

My photo
United States
I'm a Stay at mom that has a habit of randomly make homes and such for sim's 3. I decide to have a spot to share them with others. Ya I know there other place out there but I go to many forums and site and could not pick which one to post my stuff only. This way I can Share ever where. Hope you enjoy.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Bizy Weekend

Well I hope To be having a bizzy weekend as the test for the world I have been building on, (I have still have 2 to go ) is going to be going to try going bata bye the end of the weekend.
 ( or sooner.)
  Almost all the homes and community areas will be there, thou we're still will be working on a few more home.


auntielynds  from TS3 Creators' Consortium II had

BYO Tropical Island Was featured at the main site of EA Sims 3

So I' am all excited!

 I think my kids might get mad that they might lose their computer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment